The “Battle of Brandon BBQ Challenge”
Schedule of Events
If you want to arrive Thursday and set up you will need to let us know or you may not have water and electricity until Friday.
8:00 a.m. we will start checking meat if you are on site
- All pro teams need to be set up by 5:00 p.m.
- Teams meeting at 5:00 p.m. in the Main Tent
- Family Movie at 7:00 p.m. presented by the City of Brandon
- 10:00 p.m. all pro teams need to have had their meat checked
- Quiet time at 11:00 p.m. following movie
6:30 to 8:00 Coffee and Muffins in main judging tent
- 10:00 judges should be signed in at Main Tent
- Judges meeting 10:30 in the Main Tent
- 12:00 judging begins 12:00 chicken 12:30 ribs 1:00 pork 1:30 brisket
- 2:00 pig creative judging
- 2:30 back yard judging 2:30 chicken 3:00 ribs
- 4:30 trophy presentation at Main Stage